"Sometimes, you overthink about the fact that you overthink. It can be a vicious cycle, really."
1) Every decision takes a million years to make, and you take twice as long as the average person to do things. You always have to weigh the pros and cons... a million and forty-one times.
2) When you are out to dinner with friends, you're the one that keeps sending the waiter back because you need a couple more minutes to decide.
Because, so what if everyone at the table is side-eyeing you? You are NOT about to order something disgusting, just because you didn't take your time to carefully read the menu.
3) Though it sucks to admit it, you sometimes take things out of context, because there are so many ways to interpret things. When you read/hear something, your thoughts sound something like: Did they mean it this way? What are they implying? What was with that tone?
BUT, you are pretty much a master of reading between the lines... even if sometimes, you read lines that really were never there to begin with.
4) You are much more prone to anxiety than the average person because, by the time you get around to doing something, you've thought of all of the worse possible scenarios that can come from making the wrong choice.
5) Sometimes, you overthink about the fact that you overthink. It can be a vicious cycle, really.
6) You don't always mind just lying down, staring into space. In fact, it's secretly one of your favorite pastimes. Thinking can be so much fun!
7) You could spend hours, or even days planning something. Everything has to go exactly right!
8) Deep down, one of your biggest fears is having something go wrong, and having it be (*gulp*) all your fault.
9) You resent it when people point out the fact that you're overthinking. (Even though you know that's exactly what you are doing.)
10) Your overactive mind sometimes keeps you up at night, no matter how early you turn in.
11) You pay extra attention to detail, and are often the one to point out things no one else thought of. See? Overthinking has it's value sometimes, right? But, then again... wait, let me not start.
12) You find shallow conversations boring because you're always thinking on a much deeper level.
13) You are a skeptic by nature. Everything you hear needs to be fact-checked, then double-checked, and then checked one more time. Just for good measure, of course.
14) Sometimes, you wish you could be more like those people who just go about their lives with zero f*cks given... then you try it and quickly realize you don't have it in you.
15) You sometimes have trouble letting things go. No matter how hard you try (and, believe me, you try hard), you just can't put an issue to rest until you feel it's been resolved.